1. You are not your mind.
2. Life unfolds only in moments.
3. Quality of life is determined by how you deal with your moments, not which moments happen and which don’t.
4. Most of life is imaginary.
5. Human beings have evolved to suffer, and we are better at suffering than anything else.
6. Emotions exist to make us biased.
7. All people operate from the same two motivations: to fulfil their desires and to escape their suffering.
8. Beliefs are nothing to be proud of.
9. Objectivity is subjective.