1. Be the first to offer a product or service in the market. Be an inventor.
2. If you can’t be the first, then be the best.
3. Be holistic and rather than just atomistic
4. Find your passion, and when you find it, be passionate about it.
5. Be bold. Be a deeper diver. Explore the ocean; investigate the tips of the icebergs. In other words, explore places or opportunities where no one is exploring.
6. Don’t stop innovating, until your reach the ultimate form of sophistication, that is, simplicity.
7. Make more sacrifices and wait longer.
8. Be prepared to pass on failures, financial problems, and criticisms.
9. Be unbreakable and flexible. Learn how to set allowances and margin of errors.
10. Orient yourself to become customer-oriented and people-oriented.